Halton Men’s Hockey League
HALTON MEN’S HOCKEY LEAGUE
FALL / WINTER
Registration is open for the ’22-’23 season!
Interested in joining for 2022-23? First time considering our league? REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN and filling quickly!
If you are looking for a well-organized recreational experience, with significant emphasis on balanced play, then this is the league for you. All of our games are played in prime time. We look forward to our 39’th consecutive season!
This is an individual or small-groups entry league, playing a 21-game schedule with divisions for;
Oldtimers (27+, average age 44). Primarily Monday nights
Masters (40+, average age 48). Primarily Wednesday nights
Classics (47+, average age 55). Primarily Sunday mornings
The Halton Mens Non-Contact Hockey League has gained an enviable reputation in providing a healthy balance between recreation and fun competition, with a safe and supportive playing environment and high degrees of parity by adhering to a “house league” format. This means hands-on balancing of teams, as well as ensuring equal opportunity for all players regardless of experience.
Join the HMHL this fall and see the cameraderie first hand!
OAKVILLE AND HALTON MEN’S
SUMMER HOCKEY LEAGUE
- 18-game schedule, primarily Monday nights, some Wednesdays, prime time at Milton Sports Centre and Burlington Appleby Ice Centre
- Play begins in early May and concludes by the end of July
- The league is open to players 27+, note that the average age is normally about 46-48 yrs
- We look forward to seeing you on the ice in the spring of 2022! Meantime, if considering our fall/winter league, play begins in October. See our winter season outline.
- REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN IN JANUARY 2022
Interested in playing? If you are looking for…….
- Recreational, non-contact play in prime time
- A league that truly prioritizes balancing of teams
- A league that does not accept full team entries
- A league that keeps the appropriate balance between recreation and competition
…..then this is your league!
*It isn’t too late to join our Summer League. As of May 18 we have three positions open. Please call 905-849-9712 if interested in joining for pro-rated fees.
3 WAYS TO REGISTER:
By mail: Click Summer Mail-in Application. Print, complete and mail the form, or scan to the email below.
Online: Click Summer On-line Application.
Questions? Call us at 905-849-9712
REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL/WINTER 22-23 SEASON IS OPEN!
A FEW POSITIONS REMAIN OPEN FOR OUR SUMMER SEASON.